As most of you are aware, Suzanne and I are phasing out all essential oils and co2 extracts from our offerings slowly but surely.
We hope to have the process completed by the end of the summer if not sooner.
We will be focusing our offering entirely in the realm of absolutes, blend and ruhs/attars/choyas.
I have compiled a list of possible sources for smaller quantities of essential oils that I can send to you if you request it.
For those of you who would like to order for us in bulk quantities I have compiled a list of essential to be found below.
Should you wish to have us special orders for you in larger quantities please note these important things
1. We do not have any paperwork like batch specific gc/ms, allergen reports, third party certification.
All I have is a simple coa and msds which I can forward to you at your request when you place a firm order
for any oil.
2. I will require prepayment for any oil that I special order as I have to prepay from side.
3. There can be no returns on any oil that is special ordered. I mention this because in the world of natural aromatics
there can be considerable olfactory variation from batch to batch. It is simply a part and parcel of what happens
when something is growing in nature with variations of soil types, microclimates, rain or no rain, etc
4. Prices are as of today February 6th. Hence they are approximate. Prices change rapidly in the essential market.
5. Lead time is 1-4 weeks for special orders
All prices are for 16 ounces unless otherwise indicated
Basil Lemon/Ocimum citriodorum(USA)-$200
Betel Leaf/Piper betel(India)-$425
Blood Orange(South Africa/Italy)-$100
Champs White Flower(Michelia alba)-$1400
Cilantro Leaf(Coriandrum sativum)-$225
Geranium Bourbon(Reunion Islands)-$375
Lemon Myrtle/Backhousia citriodora(Australia)-$250
Monarda/Bee Balm/Monarda fistulosa(Canada)-$275